At the moment login details are NOT required.
Simply select forgotten password .
Enter your email.
A private login link will be sent to your registered email.
No need to remember passwords.
This link can be used to access/complete or edit your application.
- The CHAMPs (Caring, Helpful Amazing People) Awards
- Can I work with more than one person? If so, do I have to tell my current employer?
- Do I have to have my own insurance?
- Will I get travel to work costs?
- Do personal assistants maintain contact with social care or health services?
- What do I do if I think someone is being mistreated?
- Who pays me?
- Will I have to sort out my own tax and national insurance?
- Who is my employer?
- The social model of disability and person-centred practice
- Can a personal assistant be self employed rather than being an employee?
- Are there any standards or codes of practices for PAs?
- Getting Advice as a PA
- What is Confidentiality?
- Could you care quiz – Is adult social care for you?
- Made with Care recruitment campaign