Please read this first
The information you provide on this form will be accessed by Hull PA Network – hosted by Choices and Rights Disability Coalition, and disabled or older people (or their representative) who wish to employ a Personal Assistant. Statistical, anonymous information may be gathered by Choices and Rights Disability Coalition for the purpose of monitoring funding.
CARDC needs to hold and process Personal Data about individuals applying for jobs via the PA database. Once received, your application will be forwarded to the prospective employer. Your application is not shared with any individual or organisation unless there is a legitimate reason for doing so.
In respect of your PA application, we rely on the fact that you are providing your consent for CARDC to hold this information in order to share it with the service user/s (your prospective employer).
When you apply for a job with one of our service users, we need all the categories of information contained in your application so we can fulfil our contract with you, as well as enable us to comply with our legal obligations. In some cases, we may use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own, or those of third parties. We process your information in order to send your application to the service user (prospective employer), so that they can be supported to
· make a decision about your recruitment and/or appointment;
· determine the terms of your employment for the service user;
· check that you are legally entitled to work in the UK.
If you are successfully appointed, addition information will be required. A separate privacy statement is available in respect of your employment.
- The CHAMPs (Caring, Helpful Amazing People) Awards
- Can I work with more than one person? If so, do I have to tell my current employer?
- Do I have to have my own insurance?
- Will I get travel to work costs?
- Do personal assistants maintain contact with social care or health services?
- What do I do if I think someone is being mistreated?
- Who pays me?
- Will I have to sort out my own tax and national insurance?
- Who is my employer?
- The social model of disability and person-centred practice
- Can a personal assistant be self employed rather than being an employee?
- Are there any standards or codes of practices for PAs?
- Getting Advice as a PA
- What is Confidentiality?
- Could you care quiz – Is adult social care for you?
- Made with Care recruitment campaign