What do I do if I think someone is being mistreated?

Each local authority has a policy that helps
people know what to do if they suspect that
an adult or a child is being mistreated. This is
usually called a safeguarding policy.
It’s a good idea to familiarise yourself with
what safeguarding is about and who to
contact, by looking on your local council’s
Speak Up provide free, independent,
confidential advice. Visit the website at: